What is Instant eCheck?
Instant eChecks, also known as ‘ACH’, is a secure and convenient method for depositing funds into your online gaming account directly from your bank account. Authorized funds will be made available in your account immediately.
Do I have to enroll in ACH/Instant eCheck?
Yes, you will need to enroll if you have not yet made a deposit using this method. Getting started is a breeze!
- First go to My Account > Deposit Funds.
- Select 'ACH/Instant eCheck' as your payment method.
- On the next screen, you will need to enter your driver's license number (or non-driver state photo ID number) and the issuing state.
- Then, enter your bank's 9 digit routing number (found at the bottom-left of your check) and your bank account number.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Choose your deposit amount to complete your transaction.
Why do you need my driver's license?
Your driver's license (or non-driver state photo ID) is used to provide the payment processor with proof of your identity. Please rest assured, this information is heavily encrypted.
I'm enrolled. How much can I deposit per transaction?
The minimum deposit limit is $10.00, and the maximum deposit limit is $5,000.00 per transaction.
ACH/Instant eCheck will display a limit amount on the deposit screen, indicating exactly how much can be deposited into your online casino account.
Please be advised that the limit amount carries across all online casino platforms. For example, if your available limit if $500.00 and if you've already used $400.00 via ACH/Instant eCheck to deposit on other online casino platforms, then your available limit will be lowered to $100.00.
Kindly note, we are unable to increase your available limits, as this is provided by a third-party processor. For limit inquiries, please contact Global Payments/VIP Preferred directly at 1-800-500-1973.
If you need any additional assistance, please be contact our support team.