At Bally Casino, it’s all about having fun, and we want it to stay that way! We want you to have a great time on the site and enjoy playing all our exciting games. You'll enjoy your time on the site more if you stay in control of your gaming.
It's very important to only bet what you can afford and always set yourself sensible limits. If you find that you are getting into any problems, please contact our Customer Support Team, and we’ll do our best to help and advise you.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) for confidential help 24 hours a day.
At Bally Casino, we want our patrons to enjoy playing their favorite games and gamble responsibly. However, for some, gambling can become a problem. Please read the information below. It is very important, especially if you are recovering from any kind of dependency.
- Always establish limits for depositing, wagering, and losses before you start playing.
- Decide beforehand on a time limit for your playing session and stick to it. Within that period ensure that you take regular breaks from playing.
- Never gamble if it interferes with your daily responsibilities.
- Never gamble if you are in recovery for any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- Never gamble if your primary aim is to recover losses.
We offer a range of tools on the site for you manage your spending and your session time. You can find more information on these limits here.
If you would like any more information about our Responsible Gaming policy and staying in control, you can check our full policy at https://pa.ballycasino.com/responsible-gaming or contact Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Live Chat service to the right of this page.